Baratza Virtuoso+ Coffee Grinder
Baratza’s well-loved conical burr coffee grinder has earned a reputation for simplicity and durability. With the addition of a digital grind timer and LCD display, the Virtuoso Plus takes that to the next level. For everything from pour over to French press, it’s hard to do better.
What is it?
The Baratza Virtuoso+ is a dedicated home coffee grinder with 40mm conical steel burrs. This burr grinder has a digital grind timer, stepped adjustment, and a grounds bin.
Who is it for?
For the drip coffee, pour over, and french press lover who takes their brews very seriously. You want a grinder that will make it easy to get repeatable, delicious pots of coffee or batches of pour over with adjustments that are easy to remember and switch between. You also need something that looks respectable and fits into your kitchen.
Why do we carry it?
The Baratza Virtuoso+ represents Baratza’s effort to make the best home coffee grinder for pour over, french press, and everything in between. In short, we carry it because it offers stellar ease of use and grind consistency and a reasonable price. You can quickly adjust between its 40 settings by turning the hopper and your occasional deep clean will take just minutes thanks to its easily removable burr design. The built-in digital grind timer makes it easy to get the proper dose every time at the touch of a button. If you need a coffee grinder for everything but espresso the Virtuoso+ should be the last one you ever buy.
- 40mm conical steel burrs
- High-performance burr set reduces the fines in all levels of grind
- 40 settings for grind adjustment
- Powerful DC motor (6.0 amp max)
- Brushed satin, cast metal top and base
- Variable timer switch with clear gradations for repeatable duration
- Front mounted pulse button
- Removable burrs for easy cleaning
- Designed by Baratza in Seattle
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Height: 14"
- Width: 5"
- Depth: 6"
- Weight: 8 lbs
- Voltage: 120V
- Power: 180W
- Burr speed: 550 RPM
- Bean hopper capacity: 8 oz
- Grounds bin capacity: 5 oz
- Grind speed: 1.5 to 2.4 g/sec depending on the setting
- Grind range: 250 to 1200 microns