Baratza Encore Coffee Grinder
For those seeking a way to ensure a consistent grind for their pour over, drip coffee, or French press the Encore is an easy recommendation. Its conical burrs and simple adjustments make it an easy recommendation for those looking to start their home barista career.
What is it?
The Baratza Encore is a dedicated home coffee grinder with 40mm conical steel burrs. It has a toggle on/off switch as well as a pulse button, stepped adjustment, and a grounds bin.
Who is it for?
For the home coffee lover, beginner or expert, who wants a dedicated grinder for everything from pour over or drip, french press, and even iced AeroPress recipes. You want something that gives you solid grind consistency for great tasting results, and you’d like it to be easy to use and at a price that feels reasonable. You don’t need bells and whistles, you need a coffee grinder that gets the job done.
Why do we carry it?
The Baratza Encore is one of our favorite coffee grinders. If you need a grinder for anything but espresso there’s a good chance that the Encore is all you’ll need. It produces wonderfully consistent grounds making for a balanced cup regardless of brew method. Its stepped grind adjustments are intuitive and it’s easy to keep clean.
- 40mm conical burrs
- 40 settings for grind adjustment
- Powerful DC motor
- Brushed satin, cast metal top and base
- Variable timer switch with clear gradations for repeatable duration
- Front mounted pulse button
- Removable burrs for easy cleaning
- Designed by Baratza in Seattle
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Height: 14"
- Width: 5"
- Depth: 6"
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Voltage: 120V
- Power: 120W
- Burr speed: 550 RPM
- Bean hopper capacity: 8 oz
- Grounds bin capacity: 5 oz
- Grind speed: 0.8g to 1.1g/sec (depending on the setting)
- Grind range: 250 to 1200 microns